Bible Quiz) God's Work

[Bible Quiz]
What Shall We Do
For Work of God
in the Bible?




Bible Quiz)
According to the Bible,
how can we do God's work?


The Answer of Bible Quiz is in the Bible~!


John 6:28-29

28. Then they said to Him, "What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?"

29. Jesus answered and said to hem, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent." (NKJV)


John 10:38 

38. But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father." 


John 14:10-11

10. Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.  

11. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. 


Comments

Post a Comment