Bible Quiz) Passover Lamb

[Bible Quiz] 

Bible Quiz) What does it need to make a new covenant?

A) Flesh and Blood of Jesus

Bible Quiz) Why? 
The answer is in John 6:51-58


John 4:34  Jesus said to them, "My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me and to accomplish His work. 


  • Luke 22:7, 14-20 (On the day before Passover, Jesus said......)
7. Then came the first day of Unleavened Bread on which the Passover lamb had to be sacrificed

14. When the hour had come, He reclined at the table and the apostles with Him. 
15. And He said to them, "I have earnestly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer; 
16. for I say to you, I shall never again eat it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God." 
17.And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He said, "Take this and share it among yourselves; 
18. for I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine from now on until the kingdom of God comes." 
19. And when He had taken some bread and given thanks, He broke it and gave it to them, saying, "This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me." 
20. And in the same way, He took the cup after they had eaten, saying, "This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in My blood


  • John 6:51-58
51. "I am the living bread that came down out of heaven; if anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread also which I will give for the life of the world is My flesh.
52. Then the Jews began to argue with one another, saying, "How can this man give us His flesh to eat?" 
53. So Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves. 
54. "He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. 
55. "For My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink
56."He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him
57. "As the living Father sent Me(※ Rev 22:16), and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also will live because of Me. 
58. "This is the bread which came down out of heaven; not as the fathers ate and died; he who eats this bread will live forever.

※ 1 Corinthians 5:7
Purge out, therefore, the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our Passover is sacrificed for us:

Comments

Post a Comment