Bible Quiz) 'Eternal Life' Promised Book

[Bible Quiz]
The Book that Promised Eternal Life


Click here to apply for Bible study if you want to learn
'The Book that Promised Eternal Life'
πŸ‘‰ http://bit.ly/bible_04121


Bible Quiz) Of the many religious scriptures in the world, which book promised eternal life?


The Answer is in the Bible~!


  • Psalms 133:3
It is like the dew of Hermon Coming down upon the mountains of Zion; For there the LORD commanded the blessing--life forever.
  • John 6:40
"For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day." 
  • John 6:54
"He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. 
  • 1 John 5:13
These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life.

John  3:15

John 4:36

John 5:39

John 6:27

John 6:51

John 12:50

1 John 5:11

Rome 
6:22

Galatians 6:8
.
.
.
.
.
.

Comments

  1. Beautiful post. Eternal life is written about so many times in the Bible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment