What John saw and heard in Revelation

[Bible Quiz]
Things John Saw and Heard in Revelation



Click here to apply for Bible study if you want to learn
'Things Promised Pastor Saw and Heard in Revelation'
👉 http://bit.ly/bible_04121



Bible Quiz) What do the Bible verses below have in common?


  • Revelation 4:1
After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things." 

  • Revelation 5:1
I saw in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a book written inside and on the back, sealed up with seven seals. 

  • Revelation 6:1
Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, "Come." 

  • Revelation 7:1
After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, so that no wind would blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree. 

  • Revelation 9:1
Then the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star from heaven which had fallen to the earth; and the key of the bottomless pit was given to him. .  

  • Revelation 10:1
I saw another strong angel coming down out of heaven, clothed with a cloud; and the rainbow was upon his head, and his face was like the sun, and his feet like pillars of fire; 

  • Revelation 13:1
And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore. Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names. 

  • Revelation 14:1
Then I looked, and behold, the Lamb was standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His name and the name of His Father written on their foreheads. 

  • Revelation 15:1
1.Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels who had seven plagues, which are the last, because in them the wrath of God is finished. 

  • Revelation 16:1
Then I heard a loud voice from the temple, saying to the seven angels, "Go and pour out on the earth the seven bowls of the wrath of God." 

  • Revelation 17:1
Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying, "Come here, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, 

  • Revelation 18:1
After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illumined with his glory. 

  • Revelation 19:1
After these things I heard something like a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, "Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God; 

  • Revelation 20:1
Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. 

  • Revelation 21:1
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea.

  • Revelation 22:1
Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb, 

  • Revelation 5:2
And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, "Who is worthy to open the book and to break its seals?" 

  • Revelation 6:2
I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. 

  • Revelation 7:2
And I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, having the seal of the living God; and he cried out with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 

  • Revelation 8:2
And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them. 

  • Revelation 13:2
And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority. 

  • Revelation 14:2
And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority. 

  • Revelation 15:2
And I saw something like a sea of glass mixed with fire, and those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, holding harps of God.

  • Revelation 21:2
And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. 

  • Revelation 6:3
When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, "Come." 

  • Revelation 17:3
And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness; and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns. 

  • Revelation 21:3
And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, 

.
.
.

The Answer is in the Bible~!
.
.
.

  • Revelation 1:2
who testified to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. 

  • Revelation 22:8
I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed me these things. 

Comments

  1. The Bible makes it so clear that there is someone in Revelation who heard and saw these events. Great post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment