Shincheonji Chairman Quotes "The Reward"

Quotes of Shincheonji Chairman
"The ​Reward"
The ​reward given ​by heaven and the reward given ​by the earth ​are different. ​I ​have ​​received ​numerous certificates ​of ​commendation ​and ​plaques. However, these ​awards are no ​better than even ​[just] one ​of the rewards given by heaven. ​Instead of a ​reward, my ​country(Korea) ​that ​​I ​love punished ​me. ​This ​is ​due to the ​war of religions. ​War of religions, ​that is, ​spiritual war is a war between ​truth and falsehood. ​Therefore, [I] ​fought ​and ​​overcame ​with the ​truth. ​
I(Man Hee Lee) ​am ​a man of ​national merit (veteran) ​of the Republic ​of Korea. ​I risked my life and fought ​for my country ​during the ​Korean ​War ​​(6.25 ​War). However, ​due ​to ​religious ​reasons, this meritorious ​deed (service) disappeared ​and is out ​of sight. ​However, I will carry out my ​loyalty and filial ​piety. With ​what ​shall ​​I ​repay the ​grace ​of ​Jesus ​who died for ​me? I will ​devote all my ​life (offer ​this body) and repay [his] grace ​with the true ​way. “How ​can ​this ​​be, ​the Lord ​has ​died ​for ​me. ………… Even ​if I cry ​[everyday], I know ​that it ​cannot be repaid with these tears. ​I have nothing ​but this ​life ​(body) ​​to ​give, so ​I ​devote ​this ​life (body) to ​you.”
The path of ​my life of ​faith, which ​was promised in blood, has marked ​its 37th year. ​[We] are ​having ​this ​​commemoration ​event in ​the ​name ​of ​the Father God ​and Jesus. Please ​come and be ​with us, ​and please receive the glory. Please ​fulfill global peace ​and cessation ​of ​war. ​​Please ​let every ​religion ​become ​one ​in truth in ​[our] Father God, ​the Creator. And ​Father, may ​You reign. Thank you.
<March 14th, 2021, Shincheonji Chairman, Man Hee Lee Quotes>

Comments