Revelation 22, Shincheonji Online Seminar

Shincheonji Online Seminar
[Revelation chapter 22] 

Promised Pastor, Man Hee Lee Shincheonji Chiarman according to the Bible
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star." Rev 22:16


  • Revelation 22:7 "Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book." 

  • Revelation 22:12 "Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. 

  • Revelation 22:20 He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

Bible Quiz 1) Who did Jesus say is blessed in Revelation 22:7?

Bible Quiz 2) Who sent angel to give you this testimony for the churches in Revelation 22:16?

Bible Quiz 3) Who is one who testified these things in Revelation 22:20?

*Bible Quiz 1, Answer) He who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book (※ Rev 1:3)

*Bible Quiz 2, Answer) Jesus

*Bible Quiz 3, Answer) Lord, Jesus (※ Rev 22:17 The Spirit and the bride  Rev 22:16)

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel(※Rev 10:) to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star." (Rev 22:16)

To learn the truth (the words of revelation) of Jesus' messenger, who was sent by Jesus for churches, click the link below to apply for free Bible study.


Today marks the end of the Shincheonji Revelation online seminar.

And on December 26th, the 112th Zion Christian Mission Center online graduation ceremony will be held at Shincheonji Church of Jesus.

Aren't you curious about how the online completion ceremony will be held?

We invite all of you to the Shincheonji online graduation ceremony. Will you all come, won't you?


Comments

  1. The special lecture by Chairman Lee on 27th December was very clear and hopeful. The Revelation seminars have recorded 7 million views on YouTube and 1,200 pastors from 57 countries have signed MOUs to spread this word to their congregations. This is amazing and truly the work of God♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment