Bible Quiz) Like father like son in the Bible

Bible Quiz)
Like father, like son
According to the New Testament Bible

He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.
- Rev 21:7-



Bible Quiz 1) Who are the characters that correspond to "like father, like son" in the New Testament?
Bible Quiz 2) Who are you according to the New Testament Bible?

  • John 5:17
    Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working."

Like father, like son!

Jesus is the way to heaven (John 6:63)
Jesus is the gate of heaven that leads to God (John 10:7).
Jesus is the light that illuminates the world with the word of God (John 12:46, 8:12).

He who overcomes is said to be the Son of God in Revelation 21:7.
God is the God of he who overcomes(Rev 21:7).

Jesus also overcame the world.
He struggled against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms(Eph 6:12).

Of course, the weapons that fights and overcomes are in Revelation 12:11.

God was Word in John 1:1.
Since God is the Word, the Son of God is also the Word.

  • John 5:19
    Jesus gave them this answer: "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.
  • John 5:17
    Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working."
  • John 10:37-38
    Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does......

In this age, if there is a pastor who walks according to the Bible word(God, John 1:1), we must believe and if the pastor does not believe him unless he does what God and Jesus do.

However, if he testify to the reality of the prophecy promised in the Bible, you will have to listen to him at least once. (How to apply for a free Bible study: Click the link below)
Be that as it may, if anyone says he still won't listen, don't click on the link below to apply for a free online Bible study.

Because he doesn't believe in God, Jesus, and the messenger Jesus has sent(Rev 22:16), and he doesn't deserve the blessings written in the Bible!

  • Revelation 1:1-3
    1. The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,
    2. who testifies to everything he saw--that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.
    3. Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

Did you resemble God the Father, who is the Word, or not?

Like father(God), like son(he who overcomes). ※ Rev 21:7
We are one, in God and Jesus! ※ Jn 10:30, Rev 3:12, 21

I and the Father are one." -John 10:30-

Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name. -Revelation 3:12-

To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. -Revelation 3:21-

Only those who want to be like God, who is the Word,
click the link below.


Comments

  1. It's beautiful knowing that the promise God made through the prophet Jeremiah 2600 years ago began to be fulfilled at Jesus' first coming and is finally fulfilled today, according to the promise of Jesus. It's all according to the Bible. All glory to God.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment