Why God's People are Destroyed

In the Bible, God's people are destroyed .......

Why?


Bible Quiz) 

Why is it written in the Bible that 

God's people are destroyed?


Do you have any questions about the Bible?
Click to resolve ๐Ÿ‘‰ http://bit.ly/bible_04121 ๐Ÿ‘ˆ about the Bible~
Questions in the Bible have answers in the Bible.


The Answer is in the Bible~!


  • Hosea 4:6

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being My priest Since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children. 

Comments

  1. For lack of knowledge. It reminds me of Malachi 2:7:-
    ‘For the lips of a priest ought to preserve knowledge, because he is the messenger of the Lord Almighty and people seek instruction from his mouth.

    A priest must have perfect knowledge of God's word, especially prophecy and fulfilment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment