From Global Pastors who watched Shincheonji Online Seminar

Great praise from global pastors who watched Shincheonji Online Seminar


Hello, my name is Jerry and I'm a pastor in Virginia. 
I'm so excited to be one with Shincheonji. 
I'm so excited to learn more about Revelation and the open word.
I want to be able to grow in the word and I want to teach our congregation the word I want to help bring them from death to life.
I want to be one with god's kingdom and have open communication with Shincheonji.
That's why I signed the MOU. 
Thank you so much, Pastor Lee.


My name is Uzni. 
I am a pastor in Canada to be more specific Quebec Canada.
I am very excited to be one with Shincheonji to learn more about the Revelation of the fulfillment the open word of God.
I want to be able to grow in the world I learned so many good things that helped me to uproot so many weeds for my past life and I also want to be an instrument for my congregation to help them to grow in the world so many things we need to know so many things so many open words that we need to know so we can be harvested and I want to address a special. 
Thanks to Pastor Lee for all the good work may God bless each one of you. Amen.

※ Click the YouTube play button below to hear more stories of global pastors of various countries around the world.


Great praise from global pastors who watched Shincheonji Online SeminarⅠ

Pastors of each respective country sign MOUs with Shincheonji Church of Jesus in succession.
WE ARE ONE in God and Jesus!

Pastors, theological students, or believers!
Anyone is good! Welcome, all of you.
If you want to master the Bible, click the link below to apply.
Then you can systematically learn the Bible study for free.
[Application of Free Online Bible Study]
πŸ‘‰http://bit.ly/bible_04121πŸ–Š

Comments

  1. This news is a beacon of hope during these unsettling times. 36,000 people, including 2000 pastors, attended the Shincheonji Online Bible seminars in August and September 2021, with thousands applying for their follow-up course to study the entire Bible from Genesis to Revelation for free. Moreover, Shincheonji is now explaining the book of Revelation without cost through online seminars that are being broadcast in 138 countries and 24 languages via YouTube to millions of people. This is surely the hand of God helping us in these troubling times!❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment